Pharmaceutical Integrity Coalition
Our Lawyers & Advocates help whistleblowers with information about a pharmaceutical firm’s dangerous conduct or financial scheme:
- Protect Their Anonymity and Job
- Prepare a Whistleblower Claim
- Maximize Federal and State Rewards
- Stop Dangerous Conduct
We also help victims of Bad Pharma file federal and state lawsuits for compensation.
Speak Confidentially with a
Pharma-experienced whistleblower lawyer
Who We Are
- Former pharma insiders
- Veteran whistleblower lawyers
- Former FDA experts
- Qui Tam pharmaceutical specialists
We Work With
- US Department of Justice
- Securities Exchange Commission
- US FDA & US Attorney General
- State Attorneys General
- Drug Sales Reps
- Quality Control Pros
- Fired or At-Risk Employees
- Pharma and Financial Insiders
- U.S. and Foreign Nationals
Learn More - Free Resources
Qui Tam Law - Frequently Asked Questions
Can whistleblowers remain anonymous?
False Claims Act whistleblowers can stay anonymous while the government investigates their claims while a whistleblower who reports through a lawyer to the SEC can be anonymous throughout the process. More
How much do whistleblowers get paid?
Whistle blowers who go through the False Claims Act process rather than reporting directly to the government can receive 15 to 30% of recovery proceeds, including the total penalties which can add up quickly in pharmaceutical qui tam cases. More
For a No-Cost Confidential
Legal Case Analysis
Recent Pharmaceutical Qui Tam Cases
National media from the New York Times to the Washington Post and Los Angeles Times have reported on False Claims Act cases against a rogues gallery of drug companies including:
- GlazoSmithKline (GSK)
- Johnson & Johnson
- Endo Pharmaceuticals
- Abbott Laboratories
- AbbVie Inc.
- Wyeth and Pfizer
And a dozen others including multiple qui tam actions against many of them.
Learn More About
- Pharmaceutical Pricing FraudMore
- Medical Device FraudMore
- Off Label MarketingMore
- Providing False InformationMore
- cGMP & Safety ViolationsMore
- March 3, 2020Coronavirus Pharmaceutical Scams
- January 14, 2020Big Pharma Says “F-U” to Congress
- November 2, 2019Data Manipulation Issues at Generic Drug Plants in China and India
- September 30, 2019Drugmaker Avanir Has Agreed to Pay $108 Million to Settle Allegations That It Paid Illegal Kickbacks to Promote Nuedexta
Do You Have Private Information About:
- Substandard drugs in the U.S. market?
- Drug sales reps promoting off label uses?
- FDA reporting violations
- Financial reporting schemes by drug firms?
- Other pharmaceutical company misconduct?